Vist: 6108 gange.

Pierre3400

Elitebruger
Tilføjet:
29-07-2014 01:22:35
Svar/Indlæg:
1599/100
Hello Ted,

I am currently gearing up to build a benching station.

I will be using an mATX board.

I want to buy a Gigabye motherboard, but last time i tried to make my way around the website, well i got put off.

The site really needs an update, it seems very old in layout.

Adding the option to pick out only certain size motherboards would really be a plus.

That said, i am very sad that you only offer discount deals on ITX and ATX boards. I am looking for great mATX board that i can overclock with. Nothing extreme, just to play with the new Penitum Celeron cpu thats unlocked.

Since i find the gigabyte page annoying to search on, what can you recommend?

Tråden blev redigeret 1 gang, sidst af Pierre3400 d. 29-07-2014 01:24:19.
Biostud

Elitebruger
Tilføjet:
29-07-2014 07:41:18
Svar/Indlæg:
2897/83
Just choose the cheapest z97 that has the features you need.

Could be:

Gigabyte GA-Z97MX-Gaming 5, seems to have lots of features for a good price.

Svaret blev redigeret 1 gang, sidst af Biostud d. 29-07-2014 07:41:52.

GIGABYTE_Ted

Tilføjet:
29-07-2014 09:36:27
Svar/Indlæg:
45/0

Hello Ted,

I am currently gearing up to build a benching station.

I will be using an mATX board.

I want to buy a Gigabye motherboard, but last time i tried to make my way around the website, well i got put off.

The site really needs an update, it seems very old in layout.

Adding the option to pick out only certain size motherboards would really be a plus.

That said, i am very sad that you only offer discount deals on ITX and ATX boards. I am looking for great mATX board that i can overclock with. Nothing extreme, just to play with the new Penitum Celeron cpu thats unlocked.

Since i find the gigabyte page annoying to search on, what can you recommend?

Pierre3400 skrev d. 29-07-2014 01:22:35

Hi Pierre,

this time around we offered cash back on models that are more popular so that as many customers as possible would be able to benefit from the campaign and I am sorry to hear that you could not benefit from it this time. We cannot only add motherboards to campaigns, all campaigns in the Nordics have to be approved by HQ so that is why we did not have more models this time around.

Sorry to hear that you did not like our website, maybe you tried the old layout, we recently launched a new website and personally I think it is very easy to work with. I guess not everyone has the same taste, and normally I would say that is a good thing :)

Regarding a motherboard that would suit your request.
The GA-Z97MX-Gaming 5 like Biostud mentioned is a great motherboard with plenty of features and the price is surpricingly low. A very well known competitor (No names mentioned 😉 ) are offering a similar motherboard but at a 50_ higher price.
You can find more information about the motherboard here:
http://www.gigabyte.com/produc...
So far there is only 1 review that I know about but it should give you a good idea about the board:
http://www.eteknix.com/gigabyt...

The 4 phase VRM is the same digital VRM that is on our high-end boards and not a "fairly low-end 4 phase VRM" as they say but as you can see their tests show:
"overclocking to be just like any other Z87 or Z97 motherboard. We were able to reach our chip's maximum with minimal fuss and 1.275 volts. The voltage appeared to be stable with no noticeable droop like has been seen on some competitor motherboards with Z97."

I hope this will help you make a decition. I have only suggested one motherboard since there really is only one option in my opinion.
You could however go with GA-Z97M-D3H if you want an even cheaper option still with the Z97 chipset:
http://www.gigabyte.com/produc...

Have a great day and let us know how it goes!

Pierre3400

Elitebruger
Tilføjet:
29-07-2014 22:55:00
Svar/Indlæg:
1599/100
Just to focus on the website for now, as i am out the country, and wont be looking more into the motherboard until next month.

The website, is Gigabyte.dk, i would guess this is the new site.

I dont mind the site, what i mind is the lack of search options.

I can pick Socket and Chipset. Why on earth Gigabyte have choosen to leave out the options of motherboard size i have no idea.

If i could search LGA 1150 and size mATX, i could get an overview of all that Gigabyte has to offer right there, but instead i am forced to pick LGA 1150 (dont care about chipset for this project) leaving me with many pages to look threw to pick out the mATX boards. HAving a search options where i can pick, that it should only show mATX size, i would be left with one page, 5 to 10 boards, and have a great overview, this is what i find to be outdated and useless.

If you do head over to Asus's website, as an example, I get the options for searching; Platform, Socket, Chipset, Lastest technology, Formfactor, Multi GPU.

In my case, i would use Platfrom, Socket and formfactor, and get just what i need from my search, straight to the point. With Gigabyte, i have to spend pointless time looking threw motherboard that serve me no use.

This is what i am lacking. I can understand that if Gigabyte are aiming for the average newbie pc builder that has no clue what ITX,mATX,ATX XL-ATX and so on boards are, then the okay, its just a statement that Gigabyte isnt for me, but I want to give you guys another try. I havnt been impressed with my 280X, and i will be sending it to RMA soon, as the third fan bearing is broken and the fan is wobling around, but as far as motherboards go, I have heard great things, and my old HD6950 did a great job, it was also a Gigabyte.

Basically, this rant, is not to bring Gigabyte down, but a direct user to producer feedback.

As you can tell, i have been spoiled by Asus's website, and i currently own 2x Asus boards, and 2c Asrock boards, but with Asus's track record on NON ROG boards RMA, i want to avoid them at all cost, and that has brought my to Gigabyte, since i like the designs of the boards.

I will be in touch if i do get a Gigabyte board for the extended warrenty, which i think is one of the best reasons for me to go with Gigabyte, and the fact that Asus and Asrock have disappointed big time in this area.

GIGABYTE_Ted

Tilføjet:
30-07-2014 09:38:54
Svar/Indlæg:
45/0

Just to focus on the website for now, as i am out the country, and wont be looking more into the motherboard until next month.

The website, is Gigabyte.dk, i would guess this is the new site.

I dont mind the site, what i mind is the lack of search options.

I can pick Socket and Chipset. Why on earth Gigabyte have choosen to leave out the options of motherboard size i have no idea.

If i could search LGA 1150 and size mATX, i could get an overview of all that Gigabyte has to offer right there, but instead i am forced to pick LGA 1150 (dont care about chipset for this project) leaving me with many pages to look threw to pick out the mATX boards. HAving a search options where i can pick, that it should only show mATX size, i would be left with one page, 5 to 10 boards, and have a great overview, this is what i find to be outdated and useless.

If you do head over to Asus's website, as an example, I get the options for searching; Platform, Socket, Chipset, Lastest technology, Formfactor, Multi GPU.

In my case, i would use Platfrom, Socket and formfactor, and get just what i need from my search, straight to the point. With Gigabyte, i have to spend pointless time looking threw motherboard that serve me no use.

This is what i am lacking. I can understand that if Gigabyte are aiming for the average newbie pc builder that has no clue what ITX,mATX,ATX XL-ATX and so on boards are, then the okay, its just a statement that Gigabyte isnt for me, but I want to give you guys another try. I havnt been impressed with my 280X, and i will be sending it to RMA soon, as the third fan bearing is broken and the fan is wobling around, but as far as motherboards go, I have heard great things, and my old HD6950 did a great job, it was also a Gigabyte.

Basically, this rant, is not to bring Gigabyte down, but a direct user to producer feedback.

As you can tell, i have been spoiled by Asus's website, and i currently own 2x Asus boards, and 2c Asrock boards, but with Asus's track record on NON ROG boards RMA, i want to avoid them at all cost, and that has brought my to Gigabyte, since i like the designs of the boards.

I will be in touch if i do get a Gigabyte board for the extended warrenty, which i think is one of the best reasons for me to go with Gigabyte, and the fact that Asus and Asrock have disappointed big time in this area.

Pierre3400 skrev d. 29-07-2014 22:55:00

Hi Pierre,

we really do appreciate the feedback and I have personally also requested a better search option. It would make it a lot easier to suggest motherboards and particularly to send a already filtered list with fitting motherboards to customers that needs suggestions just as yourself.

I will send this to the web development team along with this post to show that it is also requested by our customers.

If you have any questions or thoughts about our motherboards before making your choice then please get back to me.

Have a great day!